“Personal Information”: Panos Melekkis Jewellery FZ-LLC may collect, process and store the following categories of Personal Information when you register as a customer with us online on the Website, instore or over the telephone, update your information, purchase from Panos Melekkis Jewellery FZLLC, participate in surveys for marketing purposes, take part in promotions or send communication to us. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, purchase and transaction history, billing information, interests, and other such ‘Personal Information’ that may be necessary for order fulfilment or to receive a service.
“General Information”: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Website, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other such ‘General Information’
Most of our services on this Website can be used without giving us any information. However, by using our Website, such as when you contact us through the Website or make use of certain services from us such as enquiring about our products, buying our products or entering our promotions (whether through the Website, over the telephone or in-store), you accept that we may collect and use your Personal Information for various purposes, including such as those mentioned above as well as to:
- manage your account and your access to the platform
- to communicate with you and to respond to your queries or requests
- to provide, deliver and improve our services, products, offers and our Website
- to keep internal records
- to communicate with you if you have ordered or purchased products from us
- to perform statistical and data analyses to monitor the quality and operational excellence of our services and products
- to contact you for market research purposes
- to provide you or notify you about new products, promotions, special offers and other information
- to customize your experience on the Website
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We may have to collect and process your Personal Information where necessary for the performance of the services to which you have requested as well as for our legitimate interests except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights.
With regard to General Information, by using our Website, you accept that we may use that information:
- to help us make our Website more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors
- to determine the Website’s technical design specifications
- to identify the system performance or problem areas
- to track activity on the Website, prepare reports, assess trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used – none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users
Non-disclosure of collected information
We will not share, sell or rent your Personal Information or General Information in any other manner to any third parties except:
- when we have your permission; or
- if required to do so by law or any governing authority; or
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Panos Melekkis Jewellery FZ-LLC, our customers or others; and
- it is necessary to enable us to perform the services requested by you.
Keeping your information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whist we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information and General Information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information and General Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
Links to third party websites
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Policy as well as your access to our Website is subject to and governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Policy or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai.
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies as well as update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as transactional updates on your order status).
You may unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by emailing the address below or by choosing your preferred method of communication in the Preference Centre under your Account on the Website or by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our marketing e-mails.
To exercise the rights mentioned above, you can send your requests, queries, complaints or recommendations in reference to this Policy by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.